Local Job Opportunities
The Lawn Barber
How to Apply:
Phone: Lynne/Dan (507) 210-8622
Job Title: Lawn Care Team Member (Women/Veterans encouraged to apply)
Work Days: Weekdays,
Hours Per Week: 15-25 (could be more based on amount of work), Work Type: Regular
Salary Offered: $10.00 - $13.00 Hourly DOE
Benefits: Clothing/uniform allowance, unique benefits such as gift cards for customer/employee referrals, a flexible schedule, and performance based rewards
1. The ability to learn, perform, and repeat given tasks
2. Dependable, with reliable transportation to and from work
3. Result driven with an attention to detail
4. Able to contribute to a safe, fun, and professional work environment
5. Ability to produce consistent results in an up tempo environment
6. Good communication skills, whether it’s with the foreman, other employee’s, or customers
1. Basic understanding of the lawn care process, (efficient mowing/trimming patterns, do's/dont's, how to blow grass off hard surfaces, etc...)
2. At least 1 year of lawn care experience
3. Mechanical aptitude, basic knowledge of small engines, equipment maintenance, and proper operating procedures
Driver's License: Class D Required
This is a great fit for someone who enjoys a job that has routine, working outdoors, offers flexibility within the routine, room for advancement, and a forward-thinking approach. After a 60 day onboarding process, a review will be conducted, and a pay increase will be available depending on performance.
You would help maintain a weekly mowing schedule which includes a combination of lake homes, town home associations, and properties ranging in size from 1/4 acre to 5 acres. Part of this process includes the safe and efficient operation of zero turn, stand on, and push mowers, as well as string trimmers and backpack blowers.
Maintaining a balance of quality, safety, progress, and efficiency is the ultimate goal! We understand this will take practice, getting a feel for the equipment, and each property. During the learning process, safety is a constant, choose quality over speed, and reasonable progression is required.
We do offer a number of other services as well, such as light tree/landscaping work, leaf cleanups, and shrub trimming. At times, you may be asked to:
* Lift at least 50lbs, bend, twist, and work on uneven ground
* Use a variety of hand tools
* Perform basic maintenance on equipmentSeasonal Employee Appli
Looking for an Experienced Concrete Laborer. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Nick at 952-738-1762 for more information and to apply.
Scoops Ice Cream Shop
Looking for Part Time Seasonal Applicants
Contact Joe Meixl via
phone: (507) 388-5600 or